Top 5 Reasons to Visit the ‘Incredible India’
Have you ever wondered why India is called ‘Incredible India’? Incredible means amazing and so India is! It never fails to give you pleasant surprises at every step. At one step you feel the serenity and calmness all around and at the very other step you can experience the crazy madness with equal strength for instance at a holy site and its adjoining marketplace.
You can have an exhilarating wild safari here and you can also have a trip in a peaceful hill station. This is how India is- full of awesomeness and lovely contrasts.
Here we bring to you a list of top five reasons why you should definitely plan to visit India to experience its awesomeness!
- The Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal attracts the largest number of tourists as compared to any destination from the whole of India as well as the world so it is something which deserves a special mention. It is one of the ‘seven wonders of the world’ and it therefore is the mascot of India at the world stage. The monument was built by Shahjahan (a Mughal King) in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal; white marble signifying the purity of his love. It stands today as a remnant of immortal love shared by the Mughal emperor and his begum.
- UNESCO World heritage sites: India has plenty of monuments and sites which have been put by UNESCO in its list of World Heritage sites due to their creative, architectural and cultural importance. Some of the names appearing in the list are the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri in Agra, Ajanta Caves in Aurangabad, Qutab Minar (the victory tower) in Delhi and Jantar Mantar (astronomical observatory built by Sawai Jai Singh II) in Jaipur. There are all representative of the rich and glorious Indian history.
- Diversified Geography: You can choose a comprehensive travel package for your India tour to experience its praiseworthy geographical diversity. Embracing mountains at the north, a vein-like network of rivers, the fertile northern plains, a large coastline, plateau region etc India is truly incredible! Due to this geographical diversity there is a wide variety of flora and fauna associated with every geographical feature so this makes India an excellent tourist destination for wildlife explorers, botanists and bird watchers.
- Varying cultures: When we talk of diversity, how can we leave out the lovely cultural diversity of India? Every state has a different dressing style, a different language, different tone of speaking, different cuisines etc. Moreover, so many religions and faiths are wrapped up so beautifully together like an exquisite bouquet of different flowers. Even if you move within the same city from one place to another, you’ll feel some or the other difference!
- Excellent adventure and relaxation opportunities: Want to plan out a budget adventure trip for yourself then there’s no better option that to visit India. There are many options to choose and combine- trekking in Uttarakhand, paragliding in Maharashtra, scuba-diving in the Andaman, Mountaineering in lower Himalayas region, River rafting in Rishikesh etc. And not to worry of releasing your body from the physical and mental strain- you can plan a stay at an Ayurveda resort in Kerala or a ‘yoga and meditation Ashram’ in Rishikesh, or you can just enjoy the tranquillity of a hill station!